Saturday, March 15, 2014

that one day

that one day when I move on
that one day when I finally fall in love with someone else
... please understand that, a part of me will always love you and with my whole heart, I wish you, my dear, all the very very best. And please understand that, it's never because he is better than you in any way - shapes or forms. It's just because at this moment in my life, he's the most compatible to me and yes, I of today love him very very much in a very different way.

At that point of my life when we fell for one another, you were the very best, the most suitable, adorable, amazing and loveliest for me... And I did give my all to you. But as the saying goes, "sometimes when people grow, they grow apart" We made a decision to grow up by growing apart. It's one decision we both will have to live with, for the rest of our life.

My silly silly man-to-be, you are so so special to me. My first kiss, My first sneak-out, My first touch, My sweet despair, you are my first break up.

that one day when it happens... smile for me, because there shouldn't be any tears left - for I had cried them all, the day I tore my heart open and let you go.

No comments: