Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My DBSK

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 20 people including me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song titles. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (BAND NAME)" '


My DBSK


Pick Your Artist:
DBSK ( I miss u)

Are you a male or female?
Wicked Woman (Are you a good girl?)

Describe yourself:
"Eternally Sweet" - T_____T jk
"I can't put into words"... i.e "Mirotic"

How do you feel:
"Ha Ha Ha"

Describe where you currently live:
"Magic Castle"

If you could go anywhere, where would you go:
"Let's go home on foot" or actually I want to go back to the "Forgotten seasons"

Your favourite form of transportation:
"Taxi" ? Not really "Drive" ??? - ok "footsteps"

Your best friends are:
"Crazy Love" lol "Hug"
"You're my miracle"

Your favourite colour is:
"Ever green" and "kiss the baby sky"

What's the weather like:
"Rainy Blue"

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called:
"WILD SOUL"

What is life to you:
"Travel Log"

Your current relationship:
"12:34 Nothing better" - "Survivor" ("Love after love")
i.e: I am single and happy

Breaking up:
"Love bye love"... "Holding back the tears"... "Insa" ..."Hey! Don't bring me down!"

Looking for:
"My destiny" / "Somebody to love" or simply ... "Tea for two"

Wouldn’t mind:
"The way you are" and "White lies"

Your fear:
"Dangerous mind"

What is the best advice you have to give:
"Share the world"

If you could change your name, you would change it to:
"Xiahtic" lol jk

Thought for the Day:
O"-正.反.合. ("O" - Jung.Ban.Hap.)

How I would like to die:
Kiss Shita Mama, Sayonara

My motto:
"Believe [믿어요]" in "Rising sun"

No comments: