Wednesday, January 12, 2011

19 random things about me

#1. In 2008, my weekend plan is simple. Either RUAM, FERINA or ALONE. Which makes me, pretty much a loner. When it comes to weekend, I am very calculative. If you don’t have that much time to have fun, why don’t u choose the BEST people?

#2. I can put my life in the hands of 2 girls: INDORA AND RUAM…Though I love Ferina madly, putting my life in her hands is a big NO no, haha. The rest, nope nope no no, CHRISTIN is also this one amazing friend whom I can surely trust, but yeah, due to her compulsive shopping nature haha, we will go bankrupt very soon together. 

#3. I consider a movie and dinner night a PATHETIC date and Orchard for a date is another huge NO NO to me. (Fer sure knows about this) What melts my heart? Well, something else, which I won’t tell u. Figure it out urself… u will be surprised how simple (only in case you actually bother haha)

#4. Up to now, I have 1 official boyfriend, one puppy love and that’s it. Many people think I am in a LOT of relationships, oh well, I am good at deceiving. But the truth is, I don’t need a bf to make me look good or feel good about myself. When it comes to relationship, I am very serious

#5. Never been kissed

#6. My walls of my room in Hanoi are made of book shelves, and Yes, I love reading. Marc Levy is my favorite (if you are still sticking around with Nicholas Spark’s corny all-so-predictable collection, well, it would be great to open up your eyes and bring your sentimental sense to a higher level)

#7. If there is a choice between lover and friends, which will you choose?
How about none? ‘Cuz if he loves me, he would not make me choose. And dude, if u are, truly my friends, and u know I am nuts about this guy, would u give me your blessing? If u can’t have the heart to give me the assurance that u will still love me, no matter who I date… Um, are u really my friend?
When Fer said: “I’m happy for u” when she was almost close to tears (bursting laughter) (it was a joke but Fer kinda believed that I had a weird, very weird bf), I know, if she is my friend through thick and thin. Someone who won’t lock me out of her life just because I date a freak she can’t approve ( and btw, I would rather date an interesting unique freak than just an ordinary boring guy with an Orchard-Food Court-Cathay date)


#8. I am not a soft toys or useless-stuff person (so yeah, thx but no thx I don’t wish to have soft toys for my 20th birthday). I used to adore them so much I had a collection of them (enough to fit a small room). I believe in having a relationship, a kinda connection with objects around me, not to mention soft toys. One day, I just found out that I had become too busy that I could not spend that time with any of my soft toys ( and they took up ALL the space I had on my bed). I can’t keep something or someone without loving them. Like storing soft toys or useless stuff to get all the dust in the world…. So I gave them almost all away for the younger girls who will give my soft toys the love and attention I can’t, who will talk to my soft toys, hold them dear to hearts.
When you can’t bring someone the love they deserve, no matter how much you want to hold them back. Let them go. 

#9. I was home schooled for all my kindergarten life.

#10. I like to hang out with older people, or should I say, people with great life experience, a story to share or maturity. I once had a friend who was 60+ when I was 16. He has a rock band in Vietnam, performed in Press Club. He wrote a song for me, just that I was NEVER old enough to attend his concert (M18). But yeah, we did have great time talking to one another, out of the blue. And btw, I love talking to strangers who are not so strange.

#11 Wherever I go, I have a small book of Xuan Quynh's poems in my bag, just to remind me of many things that are indeed important in life.I love & write poems but no one has ever read them... Cuz the person that inspired me, would never be able to hear it. I read Vietnamese poem to Angeline, an Indonesian human wanna be (jk I love u) and she actually loves them.

#12. I will write a book, a fiction, a love story. I have started and will finish it before I am 21

#13. I don't care what people say about me. And I wont change myself JUST TO BE WHAT PPL WANT METO BE. 'Cuz if I do that, I will be JUST LIKE THEM. It does not hurt when ppl who I have no idea how they are related to my reality gossip about me. It ONLY hurt when those I truly love misunderstand me. (Jule thx for being there. Vivi, Ruam, thx for always letting me know, u understand me MORE than anyone could)

#14. I am pathetic in sport. If yoga counts, then yeah, I am still very pathetic

#15. I dream to tour around the South East Asia countries with my best friends to visit my friends. Thailand for RUAM, Indo-Jakarta for FERINA, FANIE; Indo-Medan haha for the SC GANG: INDORA, CHRISTIN, MICHELLE, CINDY, ANJELINE, DOLDO...; Indo-BANDUNG for yes, of course, LINTANG,; Indo-BALI for PUTU and BAM; Philippines for him and CANDICE BALETE, ZIP; Malaysia for CHRISTABEL and VANESSA CHIN...

#16. I modeled when I was a kid. Fashion show, pretty lights... 

#17. I dont turn my head around to see a handsome guy (who cares?) but I will definitely turn my whole body around JUST to adore a VESPA. I have 1, Vespa (Spring ) blue and white. when u have a vespa, it is not about looking "cool" with it, it is much more about loving it, loving a sick, easily breakdown person... Once u know ur Vespa well, this is when u experience true love. 

#18. When I was 18, I had it all and lost it all. 

#19. I love my parents, I still say "love u, mom" before we end our conversation. I love my cousins, all of them: NGoc, Bi, Hon, Trang, Giang, Duy, Co, Tung... I think they are really really talented and extremely cool yet insane and fun to be with. I am blessed to have and be loved them. Dear, no matter where u are, what mistakes u make, what weird decision, strange lover u have, I support u as long as u are happy


Just some stuff about me. Not much, not enough for u to understand me inside out. Right now, I just wish, I have enough courage and determination to study and get into a GREAT university. I am not perfect, but I have grown to love my imperfection. This is me and who I am, I thank YOU for all that you have done. 

1. Thank YOU, those who love me no matter what. Friends are for life. Little things you do may have saved me from falling down, little smile you gave, tiny touch, a sweet blink, a small notes... all these engrave in my heart and forever, eternally thankful

2. Thank YOU, whose who hurt, who misunderstand and gossip.I thank YOU who bother to break me down and make my life miserable. If I had not met u, I would not be the tough girl I am today, I would never be able to hold my head high no matter what. I guess u must care about me enough to do all these. And for all that misery u brought, I thank you

No comments: