Monday, February 14, 2011

of grades and life

.
.
.
.
you know what I hate the most?
- I hate the B+ the most.

It's not a C - aka Can't-do-this kinda grade. Somehow, it's so much better if it is because a B++ = the half-ass or last minute effort of someone who has the full potential of being an A grade student but fall short because of his/her lack of determination.

and I... I have detested myself for a good 13 years of education for never doing my best in my academic life as much as I could.

you know what I no longer want to see?
- I no longer want to see that 89 mark on my paper.

It's a B++++ but could not reach the A-. It's me in a nutshell - the girl who always comes second because she never has the greed to come 1st. But isn't it a waste, to be an overall B++/A---  student all along? To be the best friend but not the lover, to be the taken for granted?

Yes it is, and I no longer want to live like this anymore!

No comments: