Sunday, November 1, 2009

finito

2 days... 3 days

How many hours did I not sleep?


maybe it has gone to the 49th hour as I turned disorientated
I left my cover letter - which was the reason why I went to the Lucky Plaza post office in my room, took the correct bus yet ended up mixing Lucky Plaza and Far East Plaza. I got down from the wrong bus stop, looking like one absolutely mentally unsound person. I mastered the art of talking to a friend while sleeping, he pulled me on his shoulder, wishing his crush does not take 700A at this particular sensitive time - or else I will just fell off my seat - I was till talking, all in half sentence. Something about Ms. Siew Geok and letter and before I finished what I said, I have already added another half sentence.

Collapsed on my bed, after clicking the "submit" button

24 hours, I woke up once to tell Fanie: I am hungry, then slept again, forgetting I was starving.

Ate a proper meal for he 1st time after 5 days at 3pm today

Darryl called, just to laughed at me: "You should be glad I am gay, sleeping on my shoulder like that!". - Dearest, you are not gay, you just don't like me in that particular way, and maybe that's why I love being around you so much, you and your sarcastic remarks.

I have done, what I could within my power
Now I left it to your blessing, I regret, still depending on you though you have already gone away. I really want to make you proud

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Linhiee~~
I knew something from what you have said on the chat but this... really... Maybe we´re far far away, maybe we won´t even be able to see each other in the future, maybe we know each other for quite a short time, maybe we know just a little about the other one, this is a virtual wrold after all. BUT~~ Those things don´t matter to me, my heart just accepted you and is treasuring you like a very dear friend~~ So... I am worried~~
Reading about these things, having them in mind yet I can´t do anything~~
Please take care of yourself more, mm? ♥ You´ll feel better, I will, all those people who are you dear to will be a bit happier~~ ♥
Eat regularly, rest well! >.< ♥

Btw, the link you have sent me~~ aww, such a nice vid~~ *sigh of love* It´s sad yet so beautiful~~
Lol, it made me realize what an amount of crying was in the drama already~~ :D Thank you very much for sharing, thank you for the thought alone~~ ^^ That you thought about me while watching~~ makes me feel like I´m someone special to you~~ ^^ ♥

With love,
Ivvie~


P.S.: I have reached a second stage~~ this time I created a fanvid that is completely one-sided, no happy-caring-endings~~ :P Yunho´s such a bitch~~ *sigh* ♥ ;DD (I love him. I love JJ. CM, YC, JS~~ ;DD)
AKtF~~ ^^ ♥

Anonymous said...

One more P.S:
I have been gazing at this the whole day today~~
And I´m pretty lost in thories already~~ xD

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MxFIQ1ckiI0/Sl6c30CcPUI/AAAAAAAADSE/k5XldEYGIrI/s1600-h/5e4e03c567055aec38db494d.jpeg

Drool, laugh, be depressed and pity JJ~~
Simply: enjoy~
xD

rummy333 said...

i didnt know u didnt sleep so much )':