Wednesday, September 9, 2009

For Antis: Are you aware?

... Seriously, it is 2 a.m. here and I ams till awake, trying to get my revision done. Seriously I am exhausted with my life as a student, fighting A-level at the same time battling with unkind remarks and ridiculous speculation. AND I HAVE NO FREAKING ENERGY TO START A FIGHT even with people who are messing up my life...

But I have to pour out this thought... Antis, Are you aware?

Are you aware you could have killed a talented, amazingly sweet and responsible boy who grows up to be a real gentleman with kind heart, when you gave Yunho that poisonous drink?

Are you aware you could have killed not HIM but his parents, by hurting/ harming him like that? Whoever you are, you must be a daughter of someone, a sister of someone, a friend of someone... Have you ever put yourself in his family's shoes?

Are you aware, even if you loathe him to the core that there are people, people like me, people like Cassies whose lives became more bearable with the existence of HIM, his music as the motivation the melody of our lives?

Are you aware, even if you cannot stand his imperfections, that he is a HUMAN, who deserves every right to live, every opportunity to achieve his dream as a singer?

Hate him? Then stop stalking him. Hate him? Then stop listening to DBSK. If you hate someone so much, why are you so addicted in that particular person?

Back then when Yunho was in the accident, I did not know DBSK, or cared who the hell they were. My room mate was a Cassies. She cried all night and prayed for him to recover... I was so touched I said my very first prayer for an absolute stranger... I wonder if you, without knowing him would do the same... It is a LIFE, again, I repeat, it is a LIFE we are talking about... Are you aware what you could have done?


But then again, I am glad he was fine... I was shocked he did not sue you and he, silently perfects himself in many ways... composes songs, new dances, learns acting, modelling... So much talent yet so humble and sincere...

Are you aware about your action?


..........................


I don't think you are, for those 5100 plus of you who sign the petition for Jaebeom of 2 P.M. to commit suicide... are you aware?

Are you aware that he is FREAKING young... that he has gone through so much? that he, as stupid and ridiculous, thoughtless, careless as ANY teenage boy at his age did NOT mean what he said. And even if he meant it, he was a mere stranger at the margin of your Korea. He had not tasted the love of Hottest, the real life of a Korean, being brought up all the way from America

Are you aware how tough it is to leave the protection of your parents, the comfort, the love to travel alone to another land... starting from the beginning?
Are you aware of the hardship, the frustration, not being able to communicate, the loneliness?

Are you aware? He was young and being young, he made mistake?
You are talking as if you have never been at that prime of youthful rebel, as if you have never spoken vulgarities, curses, what-so-ever, passing rude comments WITHOUT really mean it... As if you are so perfect and morally correct you cannot forgive a regretful person?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND what it means? COMMIT SUICIDE?

I am NOT sorry I am THIS emotional.
Netziens are thoughtless, many of you are. I find ANTIS the MOST ridiculous and despicable group of people alive. Again, this is only my honest opinion. I do not care if my blog will be bashed for this comment. I am not ashamed of what I say.

I really don't understand...

Are you aware? With that single signature of yours, a promising talent has been murdered?

Just because Jaebeom is a celebrity he is NOT allowed to make mistake? He is not allowed to be forgiven? He is not given a chance to amend his wrong?

I am very sorry for Hottest, the fans of 2PM. I signed the other petition, which supports the come back of Jaebeom. I believe many Hottest have signed petition to support DBSK. I signed it not because I am a fan of 2PM...

For crying out loud I have NEVER EVER listened to any of their songs till this moment. I am signing it as a human, a student, like him has gone through loneliness and hardship, frustration and difficulties just to be where I am now. . .
I am signing it because I have been stupid once, twice, many times... I have passed cruel remarks and was forgiven... I have grown up through all the mistakes I made.

Give him a break
Give all the celebrities a break for goodness sake

Are you aware?
Just like YOU, like ME, like US? --- I really don't want to associate myself with you
they are ALSO human, they are also young and stupid, they ALSO make mistakes


Are you ware?

Really, I am not out of my mind. I do not even dream this world will an utopia. I am not asking you to love them, love Yunho or Jeabeom, they have enough fans to spread the love.
All I ever ask: please be fair, to them. Acknowledge their hard-work and talent. Acknowledge their rights for privacy and right to be 19, 20 21... just like u.

is that too difficult? letting them be?

4 comments:

nings said...

I've forgotten completely to tell you that I had replied on your first message. D:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19741863&postID=695749810301451748&isPopup=true

nings said...

Sorry, I just have to come here to reply your comment at my blog. You said you were scared, and I'm worrying about you.

I was so devastated and on the verge of crying knowing that some fans had already turned to antis of Yunho, and most probably Changmin too. This truth is totally heartbreaking. And with one person's existence with such thoughts, I guessed there would be more.

I don't want to think too deeply. But you know, when people are frustrated, they might just act impulsively, not the way their mind and heart wants. I mean, I too, was disappointed by HoMin at first, I asked myself, why they didn't join in, was it because they weren't willing to ruin their career and chose career over the friendship they had? Trust me, these thoughts did enter my mind.

After my friend told me, they're acting in a drama or had been casted into one, and they had probably predicted a lot of things (such as activities being held on etc). Imagine, if right now, both Homin joined the case, they got to stop their activities, and they might just have to pay for the losses for withdrawing from the drama, and all the related reasons behind it.

That's when I had stop doubting on HoMin.

That person probably did not ever understood why did Homin chose this way. And I believed she acted this way out of confusion.

It's sad. What had happened to "Always Keep The Faith"?

But I believed, because she's truly effected by the case, therefore she could dislike Yunho so much now. I hope that she, and all the people with the same thoughts could came to a conclusion that Homin definitely had a reason behind it. I had came to this point, and I trust that they would too.

After all, it's an act out of carelessness when all the things doesn't seemed to go right, just stressed out and all. That person probably regretted her words now.


Go on, darling. We had come this far. Which point isn't difficult? It was so difficult since we started, and now, it's ending, we just have to hear a statement from the court. Even if the ending isn't what we wanted, at least we had fight tooth and nail for our boys, and I trusted them that they would definitely continue as TVXQ. Shinhwa is a perfect example.

For the ratings, take it as this way. For the 7.8, it was all the Cassiopeia watching it. Yunho is a rookie and all, those who aren't a fan might just preferred another drama with more concrete acting skills.

I don't know if any part of my comment did actually makes your feel better. I'm not good with words nor expressing myself, most of my thoughts were just splattered all over the place, but I do hope you get my point and felt more encouraged.

Always keep the faith.

Hard, but we're coming to almost the end. Like what Ara mentioned in the drama, the sun rises at the darkest part of the day, therefore, the darker it is, the more nearer we are to see a sunrise. Don't give up, we're reaching there now.

My Linh said...

Ning, ur reply is the sweetest thing I have read in my blog EVER.
It is as long, as dedicated as an entry... I am very thankful to ur support and ur encouragement.

Recently I am actively online talking to Cassies. I really hope u can join us if u can make it at night. Fun people. Lovely Cassies who are like us, support members/ all 5 not just one.

Sometime I freak out... not little but a lot, cuz what am I doing? Am I that coward? I am hiding myself away in the arms of Cassies cuz I dont want to face anti.

I made friends with these Cassies because of one incident. The freak who bashed YH on DBSKnights annoyed the hell out of me and I was so glad there are ppl who spoke up for him. Sheryl, from Singapore, who also read ur blog (she actually asked me if I know u) is a fan of CM, not YH yet she was fiercely chase the anti away

I watched HTTG, wonder if u are enjoying it too, the rating is really ... It does not reflect how much YH worked. Besides that, YH really chose a role that is NOT appealing, sport drama like Dream of KiBum does not really attract many people. But then, this is why I admire him so much, his willingness to work, break away from his image and comfort zone, I am sure he will be loved and adored if he is JUST another Guo Jun Pyo. The fact that he walked bare feet in the rain, willing to receive low wages and gives tremendous effort just remind me why I fell so deeply into YH.

I am still keeping the faith cuz the 2nd eps is really really good, I hope it will make the 3rd eps rating up. As long as he is still fighting, I am still keeping the faith for all of them.

And they are not performing for Dream Concert.

Now I feel that I have taken for granted all those LIVE clips from YT. It is not easy, not even possible now to watch any of their live performance for all the activities are frozen. SM is cunning... They prolong the case to make Cassies used to the absence of DBSK...

I really hope we can keep this rage, this anger, this flame and passion for DBSK.

YH always has anti, he has the MOST anti out of DBSK.

YH is the 2nd DBSK from bottom who has the lowest number of fans.

But THAT does not change ANYTHING, even when there are ppl who tried to kill him. THAT just makes him work harder,more humble...and THAT makes me love him even more...

Nings, keep the faith with me, ok? We all really need to hold on together, till the lawsuit is finalized.

Anonymous said...

Maybe I am way too young, maybe I am way too sensitive. I know that and I am not ashamed of that but - this article made me cry.

Haha, I have to calm down. :´)

Maybe I´m in no position to say anything since I am rather a new fan - I know DBSK for "only" 5 months but you know? I really feel that they have become a part of me, that their saddness is my sadness, when they smile I smile happily too. But sometimes... sometimes they are much more stronger than me - I cry for them. I know they don´t wish for fans who are crying but if they have to confront all the difficulties with a composed face because the whole world is watching - the tears have to come out somewhere.

I really don´t understand antis. They are... They are not. Just like you have written - why do they have to pay attention to things they don´t like? They HATE? If they were intelligent people, they would just ignore such things and I´m sure the sun would be shining a bit brighter in their lives. But they just...
They hurt Yunho... They hurt all 5 members at once... They hurt fans... They make people hate them. I´m not even sure they realize what would the clue incident be if it ended tragically... it would be a cold-hearted murder. Murder. How can there be people who hate others so much they want to kill them? Even with the antis - I don´ t wish for their death or something - I just hope they would come to their senses, they would be humans, they would respect everyone. Because - after all, aren´t we the same? I f you hate a classmate, do you kill him immediatelly? So why? Because Yunho is a celebrity? Because he is famous? Because everyone is crazy because of him? And why we are crazy? Because he RESPECTS people, he is humble, loves and protects his members, wishes for the best for his fans. The scy is crying and we are standing under his umbrella. That´s why we love him so much. That´s why we wouldn´t hesitate even 1 second to lend him an "umbrella"too.

He has such a big heart he didn´t even sue the girl. Maybe he though she is young. She will find "the way". He isn´t mad even at his "enemies", yet they...

I wish they would understand how pure is he. How much of talent and love he is. That he loves his work, has his dreams and hopes just like the others do. He´s not that different from us - from normal people. He´s is imperfect too. I just hope antis would understand that. That they would understand, that they would respect, that they would not try to crush the dreams of one little boy, that they would let the star shine as long as it can.

Ah... this must sound so confused. The tears are blurring my view just like they are blurring my thoughts. But I guess you don´t have to use head nor eyes to see and tell what you really feel deep in your heart. :´)

Always Keep the Faith, Linhiee.
Don´t forget you´re definitely not alone and always keep the faith~~ :´)