Saturday, August 1, 2009

I pray you'll be alright

I pray you'll be alright

....................................................
So it is just a game of the gods- to give and to take
my life, my love, my passion
to give and to take
And TOOK they DID
again and again

I have had enough, but they are asking for more
what now? what else do I have left?Who else do I have left by my side?
... sometime I am scared of my own self, am I a bad luck?
I dare not love too much, I dare not devote myself too much
Names from the past flash back and forth, what have I done?
It was not easy for me to stay sane.

Those I held dearest to my heart, one by one was taken away.
I am exhausted...

what game is this?
must I name who and what they took from me?

.....................................................
again and again, I am left breathless unable to figure out...
this time round...please don't take this away from me...


... I pray you'll be alright...

that you will be able to stand strong, together, as 5.

<

No comments: